In an effort to push myself to get out and shoot every week I’ve decided to start a weekly photo challenge. I’ve been keeping an informal list, and will randomly choose an assignment to shoot during the week. The goal for these assignments is to only post photos I’ve taken within two weeks of each post date. I’ll be posting the weekly assignments on Friday of each week.
View all the photos using the Weekly Assignment category or use the links below to view individual assignments.
(dates listed are date of posts)
- Nov. 1 – Hot – Boston Strong
- Oct. 25 – Triangle – Eggplant, Peppers & Squash, Cucumbers
- Oct. 18 – River – Lonely Kayak
- Oct. 11- Fill the Frame – Mr. Potato Head
- Oct. 4 – Monochrome Color – I Want to Ride My Bicycle, I Want to Ride My Bike
- Sept. 27 – Repetition – Stadium-Armory Station
- Sept. 20 – Low Light – Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial Waterfall Room Three